Quantcast

Free Landscaping Boulders

Jordan
Administrator
I'm doing a landscaping project and am getting rid of my rock. So...

Free Landscaping Boulders. Good quality.

1 enormous boulder
1 big boulder
30 or so medium-sized boulders

The enormous one will take a minimum of 3-4 people to lift onto a truck. It's huge.

You must take all and must load yourself.

The one exception to that is if you only want the enormous boulder, that is fine.  And I could help you load it, assuming you bring additional people.  I really need the enormous one gone.

Text me at 6O5-789-sixteen99

Re: Free Landscaping Boulders

Cory
I am interested in the bolder and some of the smaller river rock... I get off at 300 pm tommarrow and can have a extra guy or two to help load shortly after I get off, could be there within a hour after I get off. If still have the rock at that time can text or call my cell if you have any questools (605)941-1921 cory is my first name.

Re: Free Landscaping Boulders

Jordan
Administrator
Hey Cory.  Someone already picked up the rocks.  Thanks.