Quantcast

Free Large Bag of Clothes

carebear0262000
I have a large bag of mixed clothing that I would be willing to give to someone free. It is flawed, stained or has a hole. I will throw it all out if no one wants it but I figured I would try here first. I know that some people like jeans for crafting and there are jeans in this bag also. I would like someone to take the entire bag and not pick thru it. Most of the clothes is still in the condition to be worn if you don't mind a small stain or flaw.  Pick up in Brandon.  Thank you!
Deb

Re: Free Large Bag of Clothes

Deb
what are the approximate sizes?? Thanks:)

Re: Free Large Bag of Clothes

carebear0262000
It is an assortment of Mens and womens.  Mainly Mens sizes Lg and XL

Re: Free Large Bag of Clothes

Shari48
Hello would the mens pants be waist sz 36? I would be interested if you still have them.

Re: Free Large Bag of Clothes

tara
do u still have ty