Quantcast

Free: door with window, counter with bath sink, propane heater

Free: door with window, counter with bath sink, propane heater

Brenda
Free items:
Bathroom sink/counter
door with window and hummingbird
propane heater that needs to be fixed

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the above.

Re: Free: door with window, counter with bath sink, propane heater

Vicki Tietz
my husband would like the propane heater. call Rick at 605-334-2870 or 605-728-4039.

Re: Free: door with window, counter with bath sink, propane heater

paige
i  would like the door, heater and bath room sink  please call 605 496 2984 thanks paige..

Re: Free: door with window, counter with bath sink, propane heater

Brenda
Heater is taken and was picked up yesterday.

Re: Free: door with window, counter with bath sink, propane heater

Bradley
What size is the door?
Sam

Hi, Im interested in the door & heater. If you like I could take the counter for you also. You can call or text me @ 605-215-8457, Thanks

Re: Free: door with window, counter with bath sink, propane heater

Brenda
All items are pending pickup.  Thanks, Brenda

Re: Free: door with window, counter with bath sink, propane heater

BBBBB
Do u still have propane heater

Re: Free: door with window, counter with bath sink, propane heater

lori
got pics of the door and heater?

Re: Free: door with window, counter with bath sink, propane heater

Steve
Hi my name is Steven I was wondering if you happen to have a bed and mattress I just moved here from New Mexico sleeping on the air mattress it's not very comfortable if so have anything you're willing to give away please contact me at 575-308-3445 interested in shelves cabinets and ATV holder and also a TV as possible