Quantcast

NEEDING COUCH AND LIVING ROOM FURNITURE

Kharris198
i am in desprated need of living room furniture... I'm looking for a sectional or a loveseat/couch set. Please get back to me ASAP if you have anything... you can also text me at 605-951-7919. Thanks so much :)

Re: NEEDING COUCH AND LIVING ROOM FURNITURE

petter49
I am planning to buy new furniture for my living area. My first requirement for living room is 4 seator couch. Do you know any good brand name for best couches collections?

Re: NEEDING COUCH AND LIVING ROOM FURNITURE

ssudbeck
I have 2 couches and a matching chair, all plush green that seat four each.  Sell all for $800.  You pick up.  Call 6054002012.