Pass it forward photo shoot

WolfAngel
I am looking for a person or family that may need new photos taken, but doesn't have the money to do so. This is a pass it forward shoot. I have been very blessed and would like to help someone else. If you know someone who might be interested, please let me know.

Re: Pass it forward photo shoot

deb pool
my daughter is a single mother of 2 and hasn't even 1 family portrait were taken yet. It would be nice to have 1. My name is Deb Pool # 595-7972. thank you very much for your time.

Re: Pass it forward photo shoot

TR6500
My name is Tasha and I would love this opportunity. The last couple of year have been very tough financially and this would be so amazing! However I feel that Debbie's (the first lady that responded) daughter should get it I know what it's like to be a single mom and how something as simple as a picture can brighten your day so much. Thank you for this amazing gift and who ever it goes to will be so happy. Have a wonderful day :)

Re: Pass it forward photo shoot

Christine Gould
If your interested in shooting  a photo of me sometime please let me know. I have had a tough time since my motorcycle crash in '11. Would enjoy seeing a little more light in my life. Thanks for your generosity.  Blessings sent.

Re: Pass it forward photo shoot

Tanya
hi my name is Tanya and I just joined my boyfriend and his daughter and we are we working on a conjoined family we just had a little girl um about a month ago and we have yet to have photos taken.if I offer tunities still stands to do this I would love to be involved. However I've also been a single mom and so I believe that the single mom that posted first should have first dibshowever if it is still available to do I would love to be a part of it my phone number is 6053 5134 21 and I wish you the best of luck in your search thank you.

Re: Pass it forward photo shoot

felicia dillard
Hi i am a single parent of 3 my son graduates and i cant afford to graduation pictures, i bought his suit from goodwill...i would be very interested in having a meeting with u to find out more bout this photo shoot plz my number is 605-731-6035

Re: Pass it forward photo shoot

palmerD

I would love to have my kids pics taken