Welcome to our forum!

Jordan
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Sioux Falls Free Stuff forum is designed as an alternative to Craigs List's "Free" section.

Like CL, you can post any items you are giving away for free.
Unlike CL, you can directly respond to posts to ask questions, seek clarification, or advise others.
Everything is viewable by the forum's other users!

Just click "New Topic" to post!

Hopefully this forum will make your free transactions faster and easier.

Hope you find it useful.  Any feedback is welcome.

Jordan

"Nothing, I mean nothing honey if it ain't free." - Janis Joplin
val

Re: Welcome to my forum!

val
Can we post stuff we are looking for too?

Re: Welcome to my forum!

Jordan
Administrator
User input time...

Should I:

A)  creat a sub-folder "Wanted" for things people are looking for

or

B) just let the "Wanted" topics go together with the other posts?
val

Re: Welcome to my forum!

val
Sub folder

Val Jacks

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

A)  creat a sub-folder "Wanted" for things people are looking for

or

B) just let the "Wanted" topics go together with the other posts?

http://sioux-falls-free-stuff.2316505.n4.nabble.com/Welcome-to-my-forum-tp4255098p4255408.html
To unsubscribe from Welcome to my forum!, click here.
NAML