Quantcast

Yard Sale - includes FREE ITEMS!!!

Freebies
AWESOME Yard Sale Saturday and Sunday!

Starts EARLY at 7AM! Come here first!
Saturday 7am -- 4pm
Sunday 7am -- 1pm (Everything HALF PRICE Sunday!!!)

Take a nice 5-minute drive south on Cliff Ave. to Harrisburg.

The Sale is right on Cliff, behind Casey's Gas at the 4-way stop.
115 S. Cliff Ave. in Harrisburg.

TONS of great, clean, quality items! Don't miss it.

T-shirts - $1
Dress Shirts/Tops - $2
Jeans & Pants - $3
Shoes (at least 30 pairs) - $3
Sandals - $1
Coats - $5
Literally HUNDREDS of nice clothing items! I can't take pictures of them all.

Books (about 100) -- 4 for $1
Baseball/Basketball/Football Cards -- 4 for $1
Board Games (about 50 great games) - $3
Telescope, Microscope, Globe
DVDs (including Complete1st Season of Boardwalk Empire)
Motorola FlipSide Smartphone
iPod Cases

Furniture Items
5 ft. X 3 ft. Mirror
Total Gym (excellent condition)
Oversized Chair with Ottoman
Leather Recliner
Stainless Steel Microwave
Weight Bench
TV Stand
Skateboard
Electronics -- TV, Speakers, etc.
2 Vacuum Cleaners
Globe
Lava Lamp
MUCH MORE...

Antique Items -- Vietnam-Era Military Projector, Typewriter, Old Books, etc.
Original Paintings/Artwork (12 or so)
Random Items/Knick-Knacks

FREE ITEMS!

Much, much more! I put a few pictures up, but THERE IS WAY MORE!

TONS of clothing -- Men's Women's and Girls. Literally hundreds of items.
Lots of Men's Jeans, pants, shoes, t-shirts, and button-up shirts (mostly L & XL).
Lots of Women's Jeans, shirts, sweatshirts, shoes (all sizes).
Good, quality, brand-name clothing:
Ralph Lauren
J Crew
Gap
Banana Republic
Eddie Bauer
Aeropostale
Levi's
Old Navy
Silver Jeans
Hydraulilcs
Decree
Angels
All kinds of good brands. Clothes are CLEAN and in good condition.

Re: Yard Sale - includes FREE ITEMS!!!

April French
Do you have anything free left? Looking anything and everything free text me with anything you have 605-408-6469