free cats

clintc
i regret that i have to give my cats away. two cats that are sister looking for a good home. willing to seperate but perfer they stay together. they were born july 5th, 2011

Re: free cats

cheryl
have u found a home for the cats yet? are they fixed or declawed? do u know if they like dogs?

Re: free cats

Kymraemeinders2011
I am very interested in taking both my cat just passed away from old age so we are in search of loving cat or cats:) feel free to text me 6058389827 my name is Kym either ill answer or my husband will. Thanks :)

Re: free cats

Emily
Do you still have the kittens!? (: